Sewer Pipes Repair & Inspection
Sewer pipes generally go unnoticed until they cause major messes and produce foul odors. Because a lot can go wrong with sewer pipes, putting off the repair of a seemingly small issue -- like slow drainage -- can lead to major problems and costly repairs in the future. Call our plumbing experts today to discuss how we can help you diagnose the problem and fix your pipes.
Why Choose Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?
- Same Day Plumbing Repairs & Service
- Straightforward Pricing
- Plumbers are Background Checked & Drug Tested
- On-Time Service Guarantee
- Clean, Friendly & Respectful
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Service
- Licensed and Insured
- Locally Owned & Operated
Common Sewer Pipe Problems That We Help Fix
- Tree Root Removal One of the most common causes of sewer line problems is tree root infiltration, particularly in older homes. Tree roots are sometimes attracted to sewer pipes that have a crack or loose joint from which vapor produced by warm water escapes. When a root gets inside the sewer line, it will fill it with small hair-like roots that will eventually cause a clog as they grow and trap toilet paper, grease and other debris. When a tree root is the source of your plumbing headaches, a plumber may use a small camera to find the source of the problem and inspect the damage. Based on the information discovered, the professional will remove the problematic root and fix the affected pipe.
- Grease Buildup Hot fat and oil solidify when they cool. The grease that goes through sewer pipes coat the inside of the lines. As the fat builds up in the lines, water drainage slows. If enough grease accumulates in a sewer pipe, it can lead to a blockage, flooding or raw sewage backups.
- Sewer Pipe Corrosion Sewer lines are exposed to a variety of debris and chemicals that cause them to corrode with time. This corrosion leads to slower drainage when it causes the affected pipe to crack and leak. With time, a corroded pipe will collapse. Using special equipment, a plumber will locate cracks and replace damaged sewer lines. We also offer maintenance services that help prevent corrosion.
- Clogs Objects like toilet paper, paper towels, hair and toys can clog sewer lines. Bellied sewer pipes that create a valley in which waste and paper settle and build up can also cause blockages. Your plumber will use a camera to determine the cause and source of a clog. After clearing the blockage, he'll inspect the condition of the pipe and make any necessary repairs.
Use Our Limited Time Offer and Save!
Your First Service Call
4219-A Hanover Pike,Manchester, MD 21102 | 410-848-5300
Coupon valid at participating locations only,Not valid for cashback.Residential service only. Can't combined with other offers.Some restrictions apply